Running a business can be a challenge but La Livre is here to help.
We help you keep control of your business accounts. It is your responsibility to keep proper records and accounts and you need to be in control of lots of different financial streams.
These can include:
Your Business's profitability.
Increasing and forecasting Sales.
Keeping an eye on current and future expenditure.
Ensuring invoices are issued and payment terms are kept.
Paying suppliers on time and avoiding credit charges.
In addition, if your business is large enough, you may also need to be aware of the following financial streams.
Ensuring correct records are kept for the VAT man and more importantly ensuring VAT returns are submitted and paid on time.
PAYE and NI
Running a payroll and ensuring any PAYE and NI due is paid to HMRC on time, As well as ensuring all necessary forms - starters and leavers - are submitted to HMRC. With the onset of 'Real Time Information' this will become more important.
Builders - CIS tax
Knowing how to verify Subcontractors, the due dates for CIS returns, including paying the CIS tax to HMRC and issuing the relevant statements to any Subcontractors you use.
La Livre helps by:
- Maintaining accounts on Sage or Excel
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Offer remote business back up (for those electronic records maintained at our premises)
- On-line submissions for VAT and CIS returns
- Monthly statements for CIS subcontractors
- Payroll - including electronic 'password protected' payslips for added security
- Liaise with your accountant
- Produce Monthly or Quarterly Management reports
- Issue Invoices
- Chase debts